Monday, April 11, 2005

an e-mail i just received

I just received and e-mail that said the following, and I quote,
"I was in the shower, and I thought this up. Don't ask me why there, or any other questions. Its 11:34pm and I wrote this up. Enjoy, whether you think its funny or not.

I am white rant

Hey, I am not a thug, a player, or a pimp
I call my acquaintances friends, not bro’s or bra’s
I have girls as friends, not hoe’s or bitches
And I don’t know the latest tracks by Jay Z, 50 Cent, or Dr Dre
I live in my house, not my crib, in a neighborhood, not the projects
I like the police, black people, and the Chinese
I don’t have gats, crack or the cheeva
And I don’t know T, J-J, or Big Dawg
I drive a Toyota not a Caddy, and I eat chicken AND steak
I do this not to pry or prod
I do this because
I am white, and I can admit it.

Greg Zibin

Pass this on, just for the shear fuck of it..."

What strange friends I have...

No comments: