Thursday, September 14, 2006

Brilliant Idea!

I had a brilliant idea when I was in the shower today.
-Prelude-
Normally, when I need to shave, I do it right after I've had a shower as it seems to work best that way (with the skin all soft and whatnot). So I shower, get out, dry off, shave, rinse off, dry, and done.
-Idea-
Why don't I shave in the shower? Because I don't have a mirror in the shower. So why don't I get one? I will! I'm going to buy a fogproof mirror, and then I can shave in the shower. Except I won't keep the water running, b/c that's a waste. I'll get in the shower, wash, and then shut off the water, shave in my super cool new mirror, turn the water back on, rinse, and I'm done. Amazing!
I'm so clever.

4 comments:

Mama Bean said...

Also adorable.

kari-o said...

add a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste to your shower caddy, and you'll be mr. shower efficiency.

christopher said...

see i'm still torn as to brushing my teeth in the shower. I like cold water when brushing. And cold water and showers just don't mix. Maybe if i kept a cup of cold water besid ethe shower...but that leaves rinsing the brush. Hmm... do i sacrifice cold water for convenience?

kari-o said...

hmmm.. a connundrum for sure. have you ever tried brushing with shower-temp water? it may be surprisingly pleasant. failing that, though, you might as well brush outside the shower. you might get all raisiny if your entire morning routine gets accomplished under water!