Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm Married now!

Sometimes it is hard to believe. I'm actually married. Almost 6 years after we started dating, we finally do it. (Not that I wouldn't have loved to do it earlier) It's such a wonderful feeling. No more dropping her off at home, and saying good night before driving back to my place alone. No more sleeping in a big empty bed all alone. Or waking up all alone. :) I have someone there. Someone with me all the time. Life is good.

The wedding was awesome. There were so many people that I hadn't seen in such a long time. Most of my Aunts and Uncles, and cousins who I hadn't seen in almost 6 years. So much fun. The ceremony went off without a hitch, nice and quick so people didn't have to sit there and listen to lots of boringness. Jo's brother sang a song during the signing of the registry which was awesome. Mama Bean sang her vows to me, bringing me to tears. She really is amazing.

Pictures in the afternoon were so much fun too. Erin (the photographer, who i've linked to in a post below) was amazing, and lots of fun to work with. I got a little too much sun though, so in all the reception pictures my face is red and I look like I've been drinking too much.

So yeah. Such an amazing and awesome day. Thank you so much to the people that came out, and were there for us, and we missed those of you who couldn't make it. :)

2 comments:

one smarmy mama said...

Ok, I JUST FIGURED OUT how to leave a comment on your new format........I'm retarded.

Anyways..........OMG CONGRATS!!! I think you should post pics.

Unlock Blackberry said...

Fabulous Post!
Bbunlock provide you instant unlock for your blackberry phone worldwide we are known as fast blackberry unlocking service for any unlock blackberry code instantly, with 24x7 live chat support.

Thanks for sharing information!
How To Unlock My Blackberry Bold 9780