Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Royal Bank

I love the Royal Bank.

Last month I messed up and paid my utility bill to the wrong company. I paid it to my old utilities company which account I have since cancelled. I call them up to ask for my money back and they tell me they didn't receive it. The bank tells me they sent it though.

So I call up Royal Bank and explain the situation. He treats it like it's no big deal and they'll get my money back in 5 business days. Like they do this all the time (which they probably do). I really hope their actions are as awesome as their words.

And just as I was about to go, he mentioned something about my savings accounts, and about this new, FREE, high interest one that I can switch to. How awesome is this?

So yeah, the Royal Bank is awesome.

No comments: