Monday, June 23, 2008

Congratulations!

For some reason I tend to follow mom blogs...not sure why. But I want to say a HUGE congratulations to Miss One Smarmy Mama over at times and places. She is the most "most crunchy-granola working mama/wife/reader/geek " I know, and I have learned so much about parenting and pregnancy and whatnot, that I think will really help when Mama Bean and I have kids.

So YAY!

Also, on a slightly sadder note, my friend skippymom seems to have disappeared. I’ve been reading her blog for quite some time now, and she has commented on mine on many occasions. She’s the one who made me think about relationships that develop in the “blogosphere” and how she’s become a part of my blogging friends. So I’m not sure where she went, but I really hope she’s okay. And if you are reading this Skippymom, I miss you and I hope everything is okay.

1 comment:

one smarmy mama said...

hehehe

thank you. :)