Tuesday, November 29, 2005

all gone

The Canadian gov't went the way of my hair yesterday. The Liberal government was overthrown in a non-confidence vote by the 3 other parties. What does this mean? A bunch of annoying polititians exploiting Christmas for their own agendas, having to listen to TONNES of boring political bullshit, that in the end, will just result in the Liberals getting another minorial (i think that's the right word) government, leaving taxe payers with a huge bill. Oh, but we'll most likely get some tax cuts in the process, not that it will amount to much, but when EI has a 500 million dollar surplus, there must have been some over taxation somewhere.
And in lighter news, I shaved my head. Ther first time since I quit swimming 8 years ago. It's kinda cool. And Mama Bean thinks it's cute, and that's all that really matters. ;)

1 comment:

requiem said...

I bet your head is cold today