Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Blah

I've been suffering from a severe lack of motivation lately. It is as though everyday is a week long, and I wake up the next morning wondering why it isn't the weekend yet. But alas, it is only Wednesday, not the weekend. Not even Friday.
I live my life always looking forward to the next thing. It gets me through my days. Always knowing there is something coming, something exciting, something to keep me going. Then it comes, I enjoy it, and I'm looking forward to the next thing. The problem right now is that there is no next "thing." I don't really have anything big to look forward too. House buying totally filled every aspect of my life for a couple of months, and then it was over. I'm here, I've been here for almost 2 months, and I still have nothing on the horizon. I've just drifted through these last 2 months.
I've been told this isn't a very good way to live my life, always looking forward to the next thing. Living for the next high. Mama Bean compared it to being a junkie. I don't know how to change it though. I just want something to look forward to so I can get out of this lull and get going again.
What to do, what to do...

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Consuming chocolate always helps me when feeling down =( Im a self confessed chocolate junkie tho. >_>

I know what you mean tho. Im kinda in that blah stage right now. I want to go do so many things but i cant. All you need to do is go out and let life show you an experience. Hell, go camping, something to get rid of the blahs...blahs are bad =(