Sunday, May 07, 2006

Only YOU can prevent forest fires!

No! Wrong! I am NOT the only one who can prevent forest fires. So can you, and you, and you, and you, EVERYONE! Even me! EVERYONE CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES! This isn't some exclusive club that you have to belong to in order to prevent them. "Only you" is an exclusive statement.
Oh, so since only YOU, can prevent forest fires I guess that means I can't right? What about when the great Smokey the Bear says it to the next person. "Only YOU can prevent forest fires." Does that mean the last person can't anymore b/c only this person can?

What a stupid slogan.

4 comments:

requiem said...

dude.

Stacey said...

Stupid bear.

gruph said...

requiem, do you mean "dude, simmer down" or "dude, i so hear you"?

requiem said...

I could go either way.