Sunday, July 16, 2006

All good

So I had my eyes lasered, and I'm not blind. Hallelujah! I was pretty nervous going in, but in the end, it all seems to have turned out alright. I still don't ahve full 20/20 vision yet, but they said it will fluctuate for the first week or so. I havea follow-up checkup on Friday, so we'll see what they have to say then. Things are still al little blurry now as my eyes heal, but I can see well enough to drive, and to fuction, and do pretty much everything I did before. The slight blurryness is a little annoying, but we'll see how things go. I also start my new job tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about that as well, but I've done it before, and I'm sure I'll do it again, so it's fine. The money is better, and there are more hours, so hopefully I'll be able to start making ends meet. I will have to buy a new toolbox, which is almost $500, but hopefully I have pretty much all the other tools I need to do the job, they get epensive real quick.I'm still feeling a little sick from the effects of the surgery. Minor headaches, really dry eyes, etc... but I'm hoping that will clear up soon. So yay!

No comments: