Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Some old old pics





New Years Eve 2000. Aaron, Rhonda, Alex and I were all working at the pool. At midnight we went out on the deck in the minus however million to ring in the new year.





1998. That's me in the back in the middle wearing black. (if you couldn't tell) Oh wait, there are 3 in black. I'm the one in the middle of the 3 in black. with the dorky glasses. I think this was taken the last year I swam. I can't believe I still looked that dorky at 16...


And this is my little, big brother. The guy on the left. The smile is rare. (or was before Jennaka came along) It ususually only came out when he was antagonizing Jon and Andy. Though they usually did have it coming. He just got back from Afghanistan yesterday. Yay!
So those are some pics I stumbled upon on Facebook today. Thanks Alex for posting them. I quite enjoyed the trip down Nostalgia lane.

1 comment:

Your Jo said...

OMFG You are so adorable. I can't believe how skinny your little face looks behind those gigantic lenses. /sigh. We are all glad you got the laser surgery. I love you!