Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My new car!

So I bought a new car yesterday. Well, we bought a new car yesterday, I'll be driving it to and from work, while Mama Bean has her Civic.

It's pretty sweet. It's a 2008 Mazda3. And boy is it awesome. Wanna hear about some of the features?

- power locks with remote entry

- power windows

- power/heated mirrors

- rain sensing window wipers

- cruise control

- steering wheel mounted controls for cruise and audio

- Aux jack for my iPod

- side mirrors and door handles the color of the car (did you know this was a luxury?)

- a rear center armrest with cup holders for those in the backseat

- A/C with a micron air filter

- 15" aluminum alloy rims

- front seat thigh support (what?)

- ABS (toyota's corolla doesn't have this)

- front and side curtain airbags (these either)

- 4 wheel disc brakes

- 2.0L 148hp engine

- and a whole shitload of other little things that they use as selling features (cup holders, vanity mirrors, espresso machine, 60/40 split seats, etc...) that I don't really care about.


Oh yeah! And because I don't get enough people making fun of me and my purple sunfire, I bought this in purple as well! It's pimpin! It's a sweet dark metallic purple that sparkles. No, I'm not gay.

That's what it looks like. In 5 hours when I pick up the real thing, I'll post pictures. :)

No comments: