Monday, December 09, 2002

Exams

Yes, the stress of exams.

'Specially when one is dumb and does not study...Yes, one like me.

Such is life, though it doesn't have to be if I decided to smarten up and do my studying.

My first one went alright, I am not so sure about the other 3 though. Especially the one this afternoon. I do have a really good grade going in, I am just scared what I am going to have coming out.

I guess I can just pray and cram. I tend to remember stuff when I study just before, but there is a lot to remember.

Yay, only 5 more sleeps.

Sad, I am going to miss my friends here. I have never really had to deal with this, so it is kind of strange. I will survive, and as Mama Bean says, learn from it. Life is just one big learning process.

I like it that way.

Passive-aggression is hurtful and should be avoided at all costs, as I have recently learned.

I can't wait to get my cat. I am so excited. She is going to be so cute. And I am going to be in my own place.

I just need a job...

I love Mama Bean

No comments: