Monday, December 02, 2002

feeling like shit

all i want right now is to find a dark corner and curl up and die. my insides are revolting against something. what I don't know...they are convulsing, and writhing. Can I please curl up and die? Who I am asking this of i know not, and who answers I care not. I just don't want to deal with this. I am freezing cold, but actually really hot. My whole body feels like it wants to die. I am dead. There is no energy. how I am typing this i really don't know. i missed class, and now I am prolly going to miss my next one as well.

Why must one feel this way? So utterly like shit. As my stomach starts churning again.

I want someone to hold me. No, I want Mama Bean to hold me. I am going to go curl up on my bed and wish that she was holding me. I have a good imagination.

...

yay for feeling like shit

No comments: