Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Can't sleep, too many worries

okay, it is 11:38pm and I can't sleep.

I have been lying in bed for the past hour or so, with no luck. I am too stressed/strung up on what I am going to do. Where am I going to work? How am I going to get enough money for school? Am I actually going to stick with it this time or is it all going to be for nothing. Well not for nothing, there is alway the experience, but I need an end result. I am not going to get anywhere but even more in debt with all this hopping around. I need a way to save, not make, but save $4000 by the end of the summer. That is about how much I would have taken home by the end of the summer had I gone to basic. So what to do? I just don't know.

I really wish I could fall asleep though. I am tired, but my mind just won't slow down. Too many things to think about, situations to ponder, could've beens to worry about.

ARGHHH!!!

No comments: