Saturday, May 10, 2003

My Ideal Bathroom

When I have my own house, I am going to make sure my bathroom is the way I want it.

1. The toilet paper has to be beside the toilet, not on the wall opposite the toilet.

2. The wall opposing the toilet has to be out of arms reach.

3. The sink should be beside the toilet, or at least the counter the the sink is a part of should be next to the toilet.

4. There can't be a mirror behind the toilet, i.e. when I am standing there peeing, I don't want to see my reflection.

5. Above the toilet, there needs to be a picture or something to attract my attention, so that when I am peeing I am not staring at a blank wall. (I am adept enough at peeing, so that whatever is above the toilet will not distract me in a way that I pee outside of the bowl)

6.The tub must have sliding doors, none of this shower curtain stuff.

7. There needs to be a working fan so that I can take long, steamy showers without rotting the walls. Though I would still like to be able to step out of the shower into a semi-steam room.

8. There can't be a counter above the back of the toilet. This way when there is a problem with the toilet it eases the repair process.

9. Magazines are alright. I am not one for sitting in the bathroom and reading. But some people enjoy this aspect, and who am I to deny them this pleasure?

10. The cupboards underneath the sink have to be all the way to the floor. None of this 6 inches of space underneath the cabinet to collect dust and other shit.

I was just thinking of these things when I came home from the wedding. Just out of the blue.

Oh, BTW, I have tendonitis in my left foot. =( That royaly sucks the big one. I am supposed to go for my physical test on Tues, though I haven't done any cardio on the past week and I have to rest for the nest week and a half. The doctor said it could take 3 months to heal, which is a kick in the nuts because basic is in about 6 weeks...

No comments: