Wednesday, June 01, 2005

home = the parents, at least for the next couple of months

So it looks like I'm gonna be living at home for the next little while. I was planning on moving out July 1st, but didn't think I could make enough money in June to get started. So I was gonna move out in August, I didn't want to be a bother on my parents, sticking around and such. But it's looking like I'm welcome, nay, not just welcome, but almost expected until Nov. Hopefully I won't be here until then. Maybe September or Oct at the latest. But it will definately help financially. I can pay off ALOT more of my student loans. And finish paying my parents the money they owe me.
So we will see what happens. I really want to move out, partly because this is the idea that has been instilled in my since I was young, and partially because it'll be nice to be on my own again. But I don't really want to look a gift horse in the mouth, so we'll see what happens.

No comments: