Saturday, June 10, 2006

the n00b pwner

Chris: My cool new sweater came in today. It says "i pwn n00bs" on it. It's awesome

Jo: yeah, what does that mean?

Chris: pwn is own. it's geekspeak. and n00bs are guys that suck at games. i pwn them.

Jo: and where are you going to wear this shirt?

Chris: Everywhere

Jo: people are going to walk-by, and those that understand what it means are going to shake their head and feel sorry for me.

Chris: No they aren't, they are going to be like "wow, what a lucky girl to be with a guy that pwns n00bs! i wish i was her."


I know. I'm amazing. And I pwn n00bs. :D

5 comments:

h said...

In the timeless words or Mr. Requiem over there: Dude.

selfrequiem said...

Right on, H.

Stacey said...

O_o...

oh wait =( that means im pwned.

snap.

Anonymous said...

Well I will surely laugh....at you. I cannot endorse any type of L33T HAXX0R speak in real-life. - Tyrel

AnotherMetalFan said...

omgwtfbbqpwnzor!! Chris you have readers? I wonder how many were just bored and looking at the google results for pwn haha.