Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Blog About The Move

So things have started rolling on the moving front, and we've decided to start a blog about it. Partly to keep family and friends update, and partly so I don't have to give them the address to this one. ;) My mother-in-law asked for my/our blog address, but I just didn't feel comfortable giving it to her. I thought this would be a nice compromise.

So without further ado...
Mama Bean and Chris Move to Winnipeg!

AND...there is even a RSS subscription thingy at the bottom of it!

3 comments:

Dave said...

Reeaaallly sorry about even mentioning the word, "blog" to her. Yikes. Like your new idea very much, though.

christopher said...

Not a problem Dave. :) I think this is what she really wanted anyway. She doesn't care to read my profanity filled rants about anything and everything. She just wants to know what's going on in our life. Which is allowed, expected even. So I'm hoping this will help.
(and i really need to cut down on the profanity...maybe after this next post)

Dave said...

you wise, wise man...