Thursday, April 10, 2008

Piss-Bag Protestors

So we got a huge dump of snow today. And I mean huge. Like 8 inches on my car in 3 hours. An hour and a half to get to work in what normally takes me 20 to 25 in rush hour, 12-15 off peak times. And of course all the smart people have their summer tires on already even though we ALWAYS get a huge dump of snow mid-April. This should be the last one for the season though. *fingers crossed so that I don't have to deal with retarded Calgarian drivers and this will be my last snowfall that I deal with here*

So...my piss-off for the week.

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE RETARDED FUCKING PROTESTORS THAT ARE RUINING THE START TO THE FUCKING OLYMPICS? OH RIGHT, THE SELF-RIGHTEOUS, NO-GOOD, USELESS FUCKING SORRY EXCUSES FOR A FUCKING HUMAN BEING PROTESTORS??!??!

Alright, so I'm not a fan of protestors on a good day. Sure they have their purpose, andmake a difference and blah blah blah...whatever. But the Olympics? The olympics are off limits. The Olympics are non-partisan, they are non-governmental, they are a world amateur sporting event where everyone puts aside their fucking differences and competes on a level playing field.

Who am I kidding? The only reason that China got the Olympics was b/c the world powers put pressure on the IOC to give China the Olympics so maybe they would smarten the fuck up, and clean up their act. The games are riddled with selfish fucking athletes that can't look past the end of their own nose to understand honesty and honor. And judges that can be bought. What has happened to what used to be the pinnacle of athletic games?

The olympics are about the athletes. The honest athletes. The honorable athletes. The men and women that work their fucking asses off for the honor of competing against the best in the world for the glory of their country.

It's not a time to bitch about all the injustices that are happening in the host country. So China is oppressing Tibet, and they are harvesting organs from the Falun Gong (sp?), and they have a human rights violations list a mile long; boo fucking hoo. Deal with that on your time. Not on Olympic time. Don't ruin what should be the highlight of a young athlete's career for your own personal agenda.

So fuck off protestors. Wait until after the games to continue complaining, please.

Aside: Skippymom, I tried sending you an e-mail (the one on your profile page), but it bounced back.

Second aside: This is my 300th post on blogger.

1 comment:

SkippyMom said...

Dang, Christopher...I was going to comment on this post to begin with...quite riled up aren't we [I do agree wholeheartedly tho']....I find it odd that the protesters are attacking the folks running the flame...what is up with that?

Speaking of honest athletes...it about breaks my heart that the fellow women on M. Jones relay team had to relinquish their gold medals on Friday because SHE used steriods...how is that their fault? Stupid cheaters....

I don't know why my email bounced back...but I will check...in the meantime my email is skippyaveo@hotmail.com - if you want something specific and can't get through that email...just let me know on my comments and I will gladly come back and email you!

Hee! I am such a computer nerf...with a sucky computer to boot...HA!

Hugs to you [and loved the pregnancy post...so cute!]

Oh...and what's the bet on the Caps playing in the Stanley cup, eh? Can you say Ovechkin?