Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Response

This is in response to Abby's comments on my previous post.

Miss Abby, you are anything but offending. :) Your advice is actually right on the button.

I've been looking into being a "Big Brother". There isn't much going on until Spring. But it is something I definitely want to pursue. And I figure I was a pretty decent big brother, so I would make a great Big Brother. :) I'm also working on improving my music theory so I can eventually teach lessons. So anything but time consuming and boring. And I have LOTS of elderly neighbours. Our neighborhood has the highest concentration of old people in the city, so there are lots of meet and listen to stories from.

Part of the problem is that no matter what I do, it gets faded and replaced. Except for a few things... like my wife. :) And bass playing. And religion. But relationships don't seem to follow the same pattern. So I figure they are a great place to start.

No comments: