Wednesday, July 30, 2003

My boss is going away

My boss is leaving on Fri morning. This means that tomorrow is going to be my last day with him for the next week. Yay! He even said I get Sat off. I think I might go in anyway. We'll see. He gave me a job to do, and all he wants is for me to finish it by the end of next week. So if I finish it before fri, I get to take the remainder of the week off and he will pay me for the entire week. He was hoping that would be enough incentive for me to finish. I would think so. I am going to work my ass off so maybe I can have a day off.

Only 3 more weeks of work. I start school on the 25, and I get to pick up my laptop on the 11. I am getting excited. Hey, that means I only have 1.5 weeks left to work with my boss. Yay!

I am tired. I am going to bed.

No comments: