Sunday, July 31, 2005

random internet tidbits

In my random stumbling around the internet, I've found to following interesting tidbits:

The Great Illusion
- I stumbled across this a few years back, maybe in highschool? It's interesting nonetheless.

A Brain Game
- This one actually requires some brainpower. I got 720 when I did this all the way throughI had to take a few calls while I was doing it, so forgot abou the time once or twice. Try it, let me know how you do.

Chord Circle
- any of you musical people, take a look at this and let me know what you think. Is it relevant? Could it be helpful?

Interesting...
The song that was #1 on the US charts on the day I was born was Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
and on my 18th birthday it was Doesn't Really Matter - Janet Jackson.
check out yours here... This Day in Music

And now I am going home. My final night shift is complete.

YAY!!!

No comments: