Sunday, February 26, 2006

Fucking Pissed Off

Today blew fucking goats. I dropped my parents off at the airport at 3 am, went to bed for a few hours, got up to find that my fishtank filter had overflower spilling just over 2 gallons of water on the floor. This wouldn't be so bad cept that it is my parents hardwood floor. And it is now thoroughly soaked, and expanded, and uneven. So the floor is now lumpy, the glue has been pressed out, and what's worse? As I sit here in the basement writing this I look up to see a nice big stain on the fucking ceiling where the water has soaked the fuck through. Now see this is going to be a royal fucking pain in the fucking ass to fix. I don't know squat about hardwood floors, nor how wet it may be underneath. The ceiling down here needs to be fixed, or painted or something.
My mom is gonna lose it when they get back.
And life in general isn't treating me very well these days. Everything seems to be in the shitter.
Oh, and the computer I gave my little brother is fucked, I'm not sure if it is a virus or what, but it doesn't seem to want to let me fix it.
I did go see Rex Goudy and Melissa O'Neil tonight though with Miss AJ. The show was good, and we had a blast. More coming on that later when I'm less pissed the fuck off.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You know what time it is? Cliche time! As you know, things do, and I really mean this, DO happen for a reason. If they didnt happen, something would be missing, so you gotta take crappy shitty days, accept them for what they are, and look forward to the outcome. Keep looking for that light sir =)