Friday, February 17, 2006

Lima beans and orange peels

I'm not doing so well in this getting over of Everquest. For some reason it has worked itself back into my system. I'm not even playing, but I long to play like I've never longed for anything before. For the past 2 days it is all I think about. I go through my day, fixing whatever it is that needs fixing, and swapping out gearboxes, and tracking conveyors, all while dreaming about that wonderful place that is Norrath.

I don't know what is wrong with me.

As I am in the midst of packing, I have a box on the floor beside my desk here, and I can see a corner of the Everquest box poking out, just begging me to reinstall it and start playing. All my info is still online, it's but a click of a button away.

I moved the box out of my sight, but it is still nagging at the back of my mind.

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

2 comments:

selfrequiem said...

You need a sponsor dude. And to go through your 12 steps.

christopher said...

i'd rather just start playing again...