Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Something Fun

I stole this from Tamara:
(it's amazing how well some of them work. some are rather amusing.)

PUT ALL MUSIC TO MEDIA PLAYER.
PLAY ON SHUFFLE.
CLICK 'SKIP' FOR EVERY QUESTION.
GO.

What does next year have in store for me?
You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi

What's my love life like?
There's Never Enough Time - The Postal Service

What do I say when life gets hard?
Du Hast - Rammstein

What do I think when I get up in the morning?
Takin' Care of Business - Bachman-Turner Overdrive

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Song From An American Movie Pt. 1 - Everlast

What do you want as a career?
Choices - George Jones

Your favourite saying?
All I Want Is You - S Club 7

Your pets name?
Vovo Diva - The Watchman

Favourite place?
Your Star - The All-American Rejects

Describe your sexlife:
Trinity - Fleetwood Mac

What do you think of your parents?
Best Intentions - Travis Tritt

What's your superhero name?
Famous One - Chris Tomlin

Where would you go on a first date?
Make Love - Daft Punk

Drug of choice?
Swing Life Away - Rise Against the Machine

Describe yourself:
Beautiful One - Tim Hughes

What is the thing I like doing most?
Let's Love - Melanie C

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Silent Movie - Natasha Bedingfield

How will I die?
Sailor to a Siren - Meatloaf

No comments: