Thursday, November 30, 2006

right fucking pissed off

I'm pissed off. I don't know why. It started when I got in my car after work. I had a perfecly reasonable day. I enjoy my job. Had a pleasant lunch with Topher. Learned some new things about servers. Didn't have to deal with any dinks. It was good.

So I don't know what happened. Where the headache came from. Was it the bad traffic? Which was bad, but not horrible. It just seemed to piss me off a whole lot more today. My shitty car? Which really isn't THAT shitty, but it just pissed me off. I seemed to feel every bump just a little more acutely, and every off vibration from my shitty engine dug into me just a bit more. It was. Is. As though all the negative aspects of life after being magnified a million times. I don't know why. Stress? Anxiety? Missing Jo? It's just all rolling into a big ol fucking mess and pissing me right the fuck off.

I'm going to bed.

(title was pissed off. but when i got to the end of typing this, i added the "right fucking." it seems to fit better. that and i'm more pissed off now than...then...what the fuck, i can't even remember which one to use right now. FUCK right. before. that's the end of the sentence. FUCK)

2 comments:

Proud Military Girlfriend said...

Hey you...It's me
I know how that comes about...
You know...that I know...
And I'm here if you wanna chat. If it makes you feel any better, you used the right THAN and THEN in the right contexts. *weak smile*
Hugs Mister
~Your Lil' Bro's Gf~

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa,
LEAVE CHOCOLATE OR I'LL FECKING SCREAM!!!!!! >_<

Love,
Stacey