Tuesday, January 30, 2007

4 Things

Stole this earlier from H and her sis.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Lifeguard/Swimming Instructor
2. Millwright (Industrial Mechanic) Apprentice
3. Full Service Gas station attendendant in Yellowknife during the winter
4. IT guy

Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. Rent
2. Braveheart
3. Gladiator
4. The Little Mermaid

Four Places I have Lived:
1. Yellowknife, NT
2. Faro, YT
3. Snow Lake, MB
4. Winnipeg, MB

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Heroes
3. Beauty and the Geek
4. Prison Break

Four Places I've Been On Vacation:
1. Australia (from Sydney to Cairns)
2. Kelowna, BC
3. Calgary, AB
4. Vienna, Austria

Four of my favorite foods:
1. KFC Gravy
2. Beef
3. Popcorn
4. Ichiban

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With Jo
2. On a sunny beach (with Jo)
3. At home (with Jo)
4. a random street in a random city somewhere in a non 3rd world country (with Jo)

2 comments:

h said...

Ah, but which colour of Ichiban? I picked some up on special (4/$1) the other day, but they didn't have the orange one, so I just got four pink and four red.

christopher said...

I like the red the best. :) Actually...maybe it's a tie between red and orage. Not a fan of the pink though.