Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Things

I realized I have not yet written anything about Mama Bean being home. But she is! And it is wonderful beyond description, too marvelous for words. :) She's been home for 3 weeks now. After 3 years of waiting, it is over. Though the fact that she lives in the south, and I live just outside of town in the north is a royal pain in the ass. But I have a good solution. Sell my house! :DSo I'm selling my house, and buying another in south calgary. I'm quite excited. I'll sell my place for about 80-90 grand more than I paid for it a year ago, and after taxes, realtor commission, and paying my parents for the down payment last time, I'll still be out ahead.

So Yay for new houses and yay for fiancees being home!

4 months and 2 days until the wedding.

Oh, and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

stacey said...

All kinds of degree's of


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

That is all :)

Proud Military Girlfriend said...

Oh JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY

And a special sort of :

HAPPY DANCE!!!

Good for you...I'm proud of you for sticking it out 3 years! Good luck with the housing market :)