Sunday, January 21, 2007

All for the low, low price of 329,900...ack


Unique 2.5 storey in a quiet location only steps from a large park. Great floor plan with a large open living room, huge sunny eat-in kitchen thats looks out over the backyard. Upper floor features 3 bedrooms including a huge master suite with vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet and a loft above. Basement is almost complete with a family room and a second bedroom. All located on fully lanscaped lot with a large deck and a south backyard. This one wont last long!!

1300 sq.ft, built in 1998 but in much better condition than my current place that was built in 2003.



The backyard is fenced, with a double parking pad and enough room for a double garage in the back.



The loft has a beautiful view of the mountians, and is directly over the master bedroom.









The kitchen is nice and open with an awesome fridge with the freeer on teh bottom.


The living room is a brillant color, and is immediatly inside the front entrance.


And the wonderfully open and well-lit master bedroom with a nice big open window.

And it is in the wonderful McKenzie Lake (no lake privledges), just south of 130th Ave.

Click Here for a virtual tour fromt he realtor's site (while available)

1 comment:

Proud Military Girlfriend said...

OMG MACKENZIE LAKE?!?! THAT'S WHERE MY AUNT LIVES...YAY I CAN VISIT LOTS :D Plus you know I will because I fell in love with your new house the minute you sent me the link...(and secretly want to steal it while you are sleeping...yah...um...figure that one out..ANYWHO)...I love the living room because that's the colour I love...hence my asian decor for my house WOOT!! I AM SO PROUD AND EXCITED FOR YOU!!! WOOPIEE...Let me know if you need help on a weekend or something...I can drive down :D