Thursday, July 02, 2009

Family!

It's summertime! School is out and work is supremely busy. It is nice that I'm on a 7-3 shift now instead of 8-4, but getting up that hour early is going to take some getting used to. I will enjoy getting off at 3 though.

AND...My parents get here tonight! It's very exciting! I haven't seen them since we moved last August, and I've never lived in another city from them for any length of time, so it's been a bit of an adjustment. Especially with not going home for Christmas. So I'm pretty excited. They are coming out for a cousin's wedding on Saturday and staying until next Tuesday.

My parents aren't fans of sitting around on vacation either, so we have a bunch of projects planned for around the house and I have the first half of next week off so we'll get lots done.

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

That's awesome Chris. Your parents sound like fun. How excited are they about their newest grandchild's arrival? Big I bet :D

Have fun!

WiseGuy said...

Yay for family gatherings! Enjoy your time!