Thursday, July 30, 2009

Twitter

So I've been using Twitter for some time now, but have used two different accounts. @twistedxtian was my "christian" account. I used it mostly for following christian folk and stirring up shit.
@xiolo was my other account where I followed people that fit with all the other aspects of my life, bass playing, gardening, bowhunting, fishing, etc...

I decided that it was a pain having two accounts and today combined them all into my @twistedxtian account. I've also put a feed on my blog.

Oh, and please pardon the blog template. I'm having some issues.

2 comments:

WiseGuy said...

Love your current template! You make mine look excellent.



P.S. This comment was from my evil side. :-)

WiseGuy said...

Yes...I did get the invite from the @twistedxtian...and promptly hooked to it.

P.S. ...from the last post of yours...I am very sorry for your loss, and my wishes go out to Kate's family. I hope they find the strength.