Monday, March 31, 2003

Progress...Yay!

Mmm....to be in love. It is such a wonderful thing.

Running is getting progressivly easier. I am now able to run the whole route, that just 2 weeks ago I was barely able to run 1/4 of. That is amazing. They are going to be shutting the bridge down over prince's island park begining april 15 for a month or so due to construction, which means I am going to have to extend my route to the center street bridge. I am not sure if I am going to be able to handle that. It may require some walking to begin with, but I should be able to handle it. They want me to be able to run 5k before going to basic, and I think I have a long way to go. I am not even sure how far it is I am running right now. At present, the goal is to run 2.4k in under 13 min. I don't even know how far it is I am running now. Oh well.

I have found a really sweet tattoo design that I would like to get. It is from Oz. It is an abstract sort of crucifix, cept there is no cross, it is just the body of Jesus as if nailed to the cross. It is all in black, and it really cool. I want to find a picture of it.

No comments: