Friday, April 04, 2003

Nothingness

I am tired. I have been tired for the past week. I get 8 hours of sleep a night and yet I wake up in the morning not feeling refresed in the least.

I made this sweet meal for supper tonight. Noodles, grnd beef, cream of celery soup and sage. Mmmm.... The joys of living on your own and being poor. Oh shoot, no vegetables. I forgot.

I listen to other peoples' problems, and it makes my life seem like a dream. My whole life I have always thought my life was shit. That everyone else had it better than me. Now I find out it isn't so.

There is this lady at work, Natalya. She is in her 50's, a grandmother. She is originaly from Russia and has lived in Canada for the past 10 years. She lets her son (19) stay out till when ever he wants, lets his girlfriend sleep over (in the same room), and when her mom asked her why she allowed this Natalya replied that this is the way the world works now. You can't be old fashioned. She also made a comment the other day saying that is was okay to cheat on your partner, just to have a little fun. It was all rather shocking. I had never heard someone actually come right out and say it before. It was kinda shocking. I feel sorry for her. Though she does find my tongue stud disgusting so I never miss an oppurtunity to gross her out.

Oh well...

No comments: