Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dreaming

Okay, so I want a tattoo. A particular tattoo that hasn't received much positive feedback, but that I want all the same. A Mr.Clean looking fellow, standing there, non-descript face, fairly muscular, arms crossed over his chest, wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt, black boots. With white angel wings coming out of his back over his shoulders. White feathery wings. Now I've been told by those whose advice I hold dear, that it would be a very "white power" type of tattoo. Now I don't know if this is b/c I used to be very much like that, or what, but I don't see it at all. I think it't be this really cool angel, kinda like Gabriel or Michael or something. Maybe I could have a sword strapped to his side. But to me, it's a symbol of God, an Angel, His angel. Either way, I think it would be a kick ass tattoo, and I'd love to have it.

2 comments:

pity the fool said...

how about if it was Mr. T instead of Mr. Clean? That'd be wicked!

gruph said...

maybe if he had hair. like wasn't all bald or "skinhead"-ish. maybe long flowing jesus locks would help. and not blond. basically the less bald and aryan looking the better...