Friday, March 10, 2006

Today is the day!

Since I woke up an hour ago I haven't been able to sit still. I'm just so excited. Today I take possession of my house! Shortly here I have to go to the insurance office and get that sorted out and then it's off to Airdrie to do my walk-through, and the place will be mine!
I feel like I should eat something, but I'm not hungry. I didn't sleep well last night. It's like Christmas morning, cept this is going to put me into so much more debt than I have ever been in. My plans are starting to fall together. In high school when I started my millwright apprenticeship I planned on buying a house in my early 20's. I also planned on being done my apprenticeship by now, but a few setbacks, and wonderful events (ie. Jo) life is starting to come together. Now I just have to keep it on track.
Yay for new houses! Pictures will be posted today. (H, where do you post your pictures in that little online gallery?)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

OMG, YAAAY! WOOT WOOT new house dance WOOT WOOT! That is awesome, kudos to you sir =)