Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bunch o'stuff

~ I just read a cool story that Fieldy (the bass player from Korn) has become a Christian. As a fellow bass player and Christian, I think it's kinda cool.

~ I wish I had $350 to buy the original artwork for this. I might settle for a $25 print. But seriously, how cool would it be to own an original piece of Bizarro artwork? I think it would be awesome.

~ At our small group last night, we discussed Exodus 20:7, "You must not misuse the name of the Lord your God. The Lord will not let you go unpunished if you misuse his name." We came to the conclusion that it is far more a misuse of God's name to protest with signs stating "God Hates Fags" and protest abortions in the name of God than to say things like "God Dammit" or "Jesus Christ".

~ I think everyone should know that in reference to prenatal ultrasounds that, "NO STUDIES have been done which prove the safety of these devices, and the American Medical Association recommends AGAINST unnecessary exposure."

~ I wish I could read Christian News websites without being inundated with their pro-life bullshit, as though being pro-life is a requirement of being Christian.

~ I love Britney Spears' new video, If U Seek Amy. Say it out loud. Get it?

(F U C K ME)

It's fun, and catchy, and Britney is lookin' good again. And I just love her singing, so... I wish I could catch one of her concerts, but then I can't even afford to go see No Doubt.

~ I felt old at work (school) the other day. A bunch of the kids were excitedly talking about the fact that Paramour was coming to town. Yes, they are. But they are an opening act, for a much better act. No Doubt. Which, unfortunately, they didn't really care about.

~ I get to play at church this week! And for the next 3 weeks! Yay!

No comments: