Friday, April 24, 2009

Daddy Blog 24/04/09

Jo's been suffering from a lot of morning sickness for the past couple of months, though it has been much better for the past couple of weeks since she started taking diclectin.

I had 3 different people send me this article earlier this week saying that women that suffer from morning sickness have smarter kids. :D

And for the record, "morning sickness" is a very misleading term. Mama Bean was sick morning, noon and night. So for any of you people without kids yet, it isn't "morning sickness," it is all-day nausea. :)

2 comments:

C Lo said...

oooooo nooooo!!!!

I had hyperemesis with all mine.........my tips are
1) try to eat protein in every meal and snack (peanuts help)

2) drink hydrating drinks like smartwater and gatorade as much as possible

3) wake yourself up at about 2am and force yourself to choke down something (a handful a peanuts and raisins was my snack of choice)

poor thing. I hope is eases up for her.

christopher said...

Thanks, I think she's pretty much past the hyperemesis stage (quality word btw) and things'll be smooth for the next few months. :)