Sunday, April 19, 2009

TC Post on the spiritual leader of the household

Last night I wrote a post on what it means to be the spiritual leader of the household.

Now it might sound a little more “Normal Christian”, and less “Twisted Christian”, but I think that is alright. Everything isn’t going to be “twisted” and there are going to be lots of things that I agree with. I didn’t want to focus on all the stupid shit people have done under the guise of being the spiritual leader of the household. When I say we should lead as Jesus lead, that should sum it up nicely, but unfortunately it doesn’t always work that way. When I say we shouldn’t impart our will upon our family because God has given us ALL free will, that part is skimmed over. We can’t we understand the importance and role of being the spiritual leader without getting into what it isn’t?

So that’s what I tried to do and if it lacks power or conviction because of that, then I apologize.

No comments: