Tuesday, August 12, 2003

fun times

My boss is being abnormaly nice to me since his return from vacation. Be it because he had a vacation, the fact that I am leaving, or that he got some, I know not. The fact is, he is nice to me. Friendly. He still doesn't really talk to me, but more so than before. And he has started saying please and thank you. He had plenty of oppuntunity to get pissed off today, but he limited himself to only a few instances where he let loose. I was rather impressed.

Tomorrow I get to spend even more money. I payed all my tuition on Fri, and tomorrow I am buying my books. I am also picking up my laptop and finishing up other misc things.

I am excited about getting my laptop. I have never had one before, so the prospect is rather inticing. I will get to use it in all of my classes, play on it in my breaks, read the news on my way to school. The possibilities are endless. I am going to have to get an external mouse for it though. I hate using those little built in pads or pegs.

Well I am tired, so I should go to bed. I have lots to do tomorrow (but no work).

Only 4 days to go.

Oh yeah, and I am going to Edmonton on the weekend. I will get to see people I haven't seen in a very long time. Exciting!

No comments: