Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Paint Shortage

9 days remaining...

And I have run out of paint. My boss was supposed to buy me enough so that I could finish the job. Either he underestimated, or I am using way too much. I am thinking the first. So now I am in a bit of a pickle. Do I attempt to get another gallon or 2 and finish the job. Hoping it is the same color. I mean the paint store should have the formula for the color right? I hope so anyway. I am going to call them in the morning and see what they have to say. I have a phone number that I can reach him at, but I really don't want to phone him. In fact, I am not going to phone him. And I guess, if I can get the paint, I can talk my brother into giving me a ride to go and get the paint. Hopefully he isn't working tomorrow.

I really hope things workout. I had it all planned out so that I wouldn't have to work on Sat. I am still not going to. Whether it means not getting the job done, or working late these next two nights to make up for lost time. I am assuming the latter, because I would really like to get this job finished. Then maybe he will be generous in the amount of money I get as a bonus for this week.

Oh well, I will only have to work with him for 7 days when he gets back. Yay!

No comments: