Monday, May 30, 2005

music to check out

Alright, so my buddy Sean has/is in a band called Creature Republic. They play alternative rock kinda stuff. Sean plays lead guitar and is amazing. You should check out the site and listen to the song they have up. (push the play button on the right hand side of the page) They are playing at the Back Alley on thursday night, and I'm gonna have to break my resolution to never go there. But that's okay, i did the same thing when I went to see the Tea Party at Cowboys breaking my resolution to never go there either.
So definately check them out, and if you are in Calgary come and see them (i don't want to go alone).
(sorry for the awful writing this morning)
Oh, and I had my first tech job interview this morning. It went quite well I think, and I am sure i got more than 80% of the test I had to do right. So yay for me. I'll know by friday if they'll hire me, training starts next week.

No comments: