Saturday, May 28, 2005

stupid emotions

I hate when my emotions don't behave themselves. They get all befuddled, and make me over-sensitive. I'm nervous about interviews and finding a job, then moving out, and dealing with all of that. I miss Jo. My bed feels empty, though we've never shared it. I don't have any structure in my life right now, and just want someone to listen and sympathize as selfish as that sounds. Maybe not even sympathize, but just acknowledge that they are listening and continue to listen. Again, selfish I know, but I think I just need that sometimes. I think it would be better if it were someone who didn't know about my life. Or knew about my life but just didn't have any ties to anyone else in my life but me. There would be no overanalyzing, no saying the right thing, none of the things that plague friendships. Just an outsider to talk to. Sympathetic, yet removed.
And I am just rambling now, so I'm going to go to bed.

No comments: