Sunday, December 28, 2008

Twisted Christian

My buddy Neil started calling me "Twisted Christian" a few years back because of my penchant for things like knives, guns, and my potty mouth, among other things. It suits me. I'd love to get it tattooed somewhere in graffiti style.

Today I purchased twistedchristian.ca, and hope to one day be able to have an email like revchris or pastorchris@twistedchristian.ca. One day. :)

I'm thinking of putting my blog up on there, or linking it to my blog anyway, but in the meantime I just own the domain and will setup an email for it.

It's exciting and I wanted to share.

2 comments:

The Best's said...

ohh So fun! We miss your "twisted" views and opinions on a weekly basis and look forward to catching more on your website! You certainly are on a roll with all the posts@ Love it!

Greg Glatz (Rock 'n' Roll Preacher) said...

You are TRULY twisted ... in all the best ways!