Thursday, April 10, 2003

A Strange sort of Power

With a few quick strokes of my pencil, I dictate the work days of 13 other people. What they will do, who they will see. I schedule their lives, 15 min blocks at a time. If someone is really getting on my nerves, I can make it so that they have no work to do. I can give extra work to those that I like. They keep this in mind. When they bring me food, or give me money for giving them walk-ins. I may be the lowest on the totem pole, but I have the ability to topple it. It is a rather strange power. Kinda interesting. I don't abuse this power though. I do what I am supposed to. I am fair and impartial. Well for the most part anyway. I do lean toward those that are friendlier to me, but bribes, be it food or monetary, don't sway my judgement.

I was just thinking about it today. It amused me. They all live their days in 15 minute blocks. And I control what those blocks consist of.

It still grosses me out when I look in the mirror at this piece of steel that is impaling my tongue. It just doesn't seem/look right. It has disturbed my since I first got it. I think that is why I keep it, because it doesn't belong there. *laugH* Because I can show it to other people and it causes an amplified reaction of what I think of it.

I have found better shots of the tattoo I want. I am not sure how big I want it to be though. The one I am looking at goes from the front to the back of the shoulder, and extends from the top of my shoulder, 3/4's of the way to the inside of my elbow. It isn't totally black, but rather an outline with vague details. I just need a real picture of it. Not just screenshots from Oz.

I think my health is declining. *laugh* I sound like an old man. But this lack of sleeping well is really getting to me. It sucks.

Awww...Gross! My sink has started gurgling and spewing out this awful stench. Nasty shit! I don't know why it does this, but it happens on occasion. Another one of the many wonders of this place. It is a nice enough place, but I am glad we are only here for another 3 months.

No comments: