Sunday, May 03, 2009

Parking Lot Mentality

I don’t understand parking lot mentality. When I park at places like the grocery store, I try to park away from other cars so as to save my car from dings. Invariably, when I come back out there will be a group of cars around mine. It is as though they flock to lonely cars to protect them; a sort of herd protection mentality. They find lonely cars and circle around to protect it...or something.

Either way, it makes me laugh. I purposely park at a distance from cars, and they come to me. Does this happen to other people?

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Your car must be pretty cute for them to migrate to him [her?] LOL...when I had a new car I did this all the time - but no one ever migrated to my car....

Your's might be extra special :)

christopher said...

Well, her name is Maya and she is a very cute purple 2008 mazda3. Maybe she really is that special. :)